- 65% Poly / 35% Viscose
- Shark-bite Hemline
- 3/4 Sleeves
|Length - Center Back to Hem||15.5||16||16.5||17||17.5|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Cute top and I do love it but it hangs off my shoulders more than I would like so I now use it as an off the shoulder top. Not one of my favorite t-shirts but still comfortable.
Not happy the fabric is too thin shows eveything. Should have stuck with the control fit but it was only available in white with a scoop neck and I did not like that either.
This is a nice top and I really like it on the model, not so much on me, which is why I gave a 3. I wear petites & hoped it would work. Got a S; there were no XS. Still, it was too large for my torso. Sivana, please stock petites! I love so many of your pieces but they don't fit my stature!