Working out or wearing out, our Cosmic Tie-Dye Leggings will make your day!
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex
- One Size
- Made in Thailand
|Fits Waist||26 - 36|
|Fits Hips||36 - 44|
|Garment Measurements||Free Size|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- tie dye
Liked the purple color and fit. Looks good
I love these leggings! They are so much fun and pair so well under a black skirt. They are cozy and comfy too. I'd love to get another pair in another color.
These leggings don’t roll down even though I’ve had a C section, they look great on my butt, and they are soft and comfy like I don’t have on any pants!
I love these Tye-Dye Leggings even though I have not wore them as of yet. It says that one size fits all, I believe that they mean if you are trim and have a yoga style muscular body. I took one look at these Leggings, and I immediately that there is no way that I can get myself into them even if I soaked in oil.
These are a beautiful print. I do love them, but I don't believe I will be able to wear them for yoga as I'd intended. I'm not a small person, though not huge & they are much like actual tights- very very thin & lower waisted. Not the typical yoga pants I tend to purchase & use for actual yoga practice. They fall down & have a narrow elastic band waist that is just not super comfortable or realistic for anything but lounging at home.