A nod to the 70s, our retro romantic Lilliana Dress features an antique floral print with a playful asymmetrical hem.
- 100% Rayon
- V Neckline Front and Back
- Crochet Trim
- Tie Back
- Made in India with Love
*Blonde Model is 5'10" tall and wearing a size S
*Brunette Model is 5' 5" tall and wearing a size S
|Length - Center Back to Longest Hem||42
|Sleeve Length - Center Back Neck to Sleeve Hem||6
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I love my Lilliana dress. The fabric drapes beautifully. The embroidery details are adorable. The dress feels lovely to wear. The blue/grey color is gorgeous and exactly as pictured. I usually wear a size 10-12 and bought the large. I have already ordered two more items!
This dress is gorgeous and fits GREAT! I was also impressed with the speed of service. I've ordered things in April that haven't yet arrived but my package from Sivana got here right on time.
Gorgeous dress, the material is soft and the colors are pretty. I am usually a size ten, but the medium was a bit snug across the chest so I ordered up to a large, which is on the loose side, but I think that is totally ok, especiallly for a summer dress. So my advice for those in-between sizes is to get the larger size, imo, the dress is better looking on the looser side than tighter.
It hasn't come in yet, I don't know where it was delivered but it wasn't to me
I’ve never had an issue with any Sivana dress, but the Lilliana dres arrived with several unfinished threads, and a flaw in the central bust area, so I can’t wear it... disappointed