The happy skirt! Tie-dye colors in supple, stretchy knit, with an asymmetrical hemline and wide contoured waistband. Flow into summer with your new favorite skirt!
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex Knit
- Waistband Width: 5 inches with fold-over option
- One size: Fits waist sizes from 26 to 34 inches
- Asymmetrical Length: Varies from 35 to 38 inches
- Made in Thailand
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- tie dye
This skirt is a perfect fit. It is extremely comfortable and very stylish. It's my new favorite.
I grew up in the 70s and still love tie dye. I bought this skirt in the forest green color, and it’s even prettier in person. The material is soft and flows nicely. I did find that the waist runs large though. I have a thick waist for my 5’4” frame at 30” and I think I’ll need to use a scarf as a belt or some type of belt to hold it in the right position. It can even be pulled up higher to wear as a dress. Now I want the blue one too.
Yes!!! I absolutely love this skirt! Very comfortable. I’m 5’5”. The length is a bit adjustable. It works with heels or sandals. Colors are beautiful, I’ve got several tops in my closet that will work with. I have a few other pieces in my wordrobe that are this brand. I will definitely be shopping with you again. I love the tye dye.
I love this gorgeous skirt. The quality is wonderful and it’s very flattering and lovely.
The fabric is thinner than the other two I bought a few years ago. Love the style, colors, and got.