This is a fair trade item made by our Fair Trade partners in Nepal. The proceeds from your purchases are used to financially support a large Tibetan Buddhist monastery that houses over 200 young monks living in exile.
- Bangle is about 6 inches, end to end
- Adjustable width, fits wrist sizes 6 to 7.5 inches
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- healing powers
I absolutely love this bracelet and would highly recommended it. I have received a lot of compliments and only had it for two days.
It’s perfect. So delicate, as copper is a soft metal, but this bracelet has stood up beautifully to a very rugged lifestyle. I absolutely love it!
Beautiful craftsmanship. The quality was fantastic.
feels like it belongs on my arm. beautiful details and balance
Love my copper bracelet. Get so many compliments on it.