There is nothing in the world that does not speak to us. Everything and everybody reveals their own nature, character and secrets continuously, The more we open our inner senses, the more we can understand the voice of everything. Singing bowl is one of the ritual objects of tibetan. It has therapeutic value as well. This book imparts information on the use of sound in meditation, healing and prayer. This book explains the himalayan bowls and the special sounds they make, called sound message. The author discusses the meeting between East and West, sacrificial dishes, how the bowls work, synchronization and inner message, shamanism and brainwaves and practical instruction for working with these sounds. The mysteries explained here are a wonderful overview if you want to open your heart and mind to the value of this phenomenon.
Author: Eva Rudy Jansen
Paperback; 110 pages
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.