Our newest find! We love this unique handmade Malee Tie Dye Scarf from our friends in Vietnam. A stylish combination of lightweight, muted tie-dye colors, knotted fringe and curly serged hems makes this a perfect pick-me-up for any outfit. Makes a wonderful gift for a woman of any age.
- 100% Rayon
- Each Scarf is Handmade and Individually Hand Dyed
- Colors and Textures Will Vary
- Scarves Measure approximately 10 x 44 inches
- Made in Vietnam with Love
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
This is a gorgeous scarf. I had a hard time choosing the color but this was the best. It’s long enough too!
In writing this review, the pleasure's all mine ... because I've never felt more sincere about having purchased two products - in two color-ways - that are just plain DREAM-WORTHY!!! Actually - I'm now thinking of these 'Malee' pieces more as scarf 'JEWELRY' ... than as the usual, conventional type of long, colorful streams of gauzy, silken material one throws around the neck. On the contrary - rather than being flouncy when accessorizing the tailored jackets and blazers I bought them for - these scarves are more like necklaces that stay hugging and dripping out from under lapels and around shoulders like tendrils of color that don't overpower ... but, instead, soften 'n feminize an otherwise stiffer, more 'formal' look. Yay for Sivana and their unique scarf 'jewels' ... WHAT A FIND!!! - Julia
This scarf has the prettiest colors that would make it very easy to go with your wardrobe.
These scarves are so unique and go so well with so much. Just beautiful.
I bought two of the Malee scarves and I love them so much I'm going to buy another! I love scarves but I usually buy them and don't wear them. I have long curly hair, and the combination of scarf, long hair and broad shoulders often makes me feel like I have no neck. Not so with these scarves. They are light, thin and look best worn low, so they don't crowd my neck. I've worn them almost every day since I bought them.