Cool, all-white Sitara tunic features V neckline, empire waist styling, slimming vertical seams and lots of hand embroidered accents sewn by our Fair Trade women artisans in Northern India.
- Fair Trade
- 100% Indian Cotton
- Made in India with Love
- Hand Wash Separately, Warm Water, Line Dry, No Bleach
|Back Length - Center back Neck to Hem||30||30||30||30|
|Sleeve Length - Center back Neck to Sleeve Hem||30||30.5||31||31.5|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Beautiful and very comfortable
True to size, quality fabric and labor with embroidery.
I'm 5'5" and ordered a M. In retrospect the size in general was too big-- I should have ordered a S-- but regardless of that the length was waaaay too long to look good. Sad to have to return because it's quite pretty. Great purchase for a tall person.
I love it. It's delicate and beautiful.
I received my tunic and it was very see through and to small. It did have beautiful embroidery. I'll be giving it to my sister for Christmas.