Patchwork is hot fashion right now, and so cool for summer style! Lightweight, Indian cotton fabric is sewn in complementary patches and patterns to make this easy-fit sleeveless tunic with deep cut armholes and asymmetrical hemline.
- 100% Cotton
- Made in India with Love
|Fits Bust||32 - 44|
|Fits Waist||26 - 36|
|Fits Hip||36 - 46|
|Garment Measurements||One Size|
|Length Center Front Neck to Hem||39|
|Length Center Back Neck to Hem||42|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I would call this more of a dress in length than a tunic. I am 5’6” and a medium comes mid-calf. This company’s products are pricey but seem well made.
I love this tunic dress! The colors are so deep and rich. I wear a black elbow-length dress under it, I don't have great arms, I'm not a young woman. I'm a senior and it makes me feel beautiful and youthful.
I really like the cut but the patches printed on the fabric are just not quite right.....look too something ~ I like a more refined pattern, more interesting pattern not something that looks like an old flour sack. I am returning this dress unfortunately.
I love how this is easy to wear and goes from casual to dressy for a evening in or going out on the town. Perfect for spring and summer.