- 92% Nylon / 8% Spandex
- Made in USA
- One Size: Fits Bust 32 - 40 inches, Fits Hips 34 - 42
- Length: Center Front Neckline to Hem - 18 inches
- Length: Center Back Neckline to Hem - 24 inches
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
I have many of these control fit tops. I try to get them in every color and styles. I wish I could get more different colors. I just have to be careful washing them. I put them in a lingerie zip bag and put them in the washer and dryer. They come out like new.
Roomy, stylish and it’s become one of my favorite tanks!
It's very secure and comfortable and serves my purpose.
Perfect tanks. I wear these under the slouchy fit ones for yoga or just chilling & am super happy with them. They are a really great length as I like longer -ish tanks for yoga with leggings. I will buy every color when more come back in stock.
I love these tanks and all their control fit. They are comrfortable and supportive. I am a DD and can were this alone. Not enough support for active exercise or sports, but great for everyday. Also it is long enough not to ride up in the back. I have control tops in all styles and many colors. The one I like best is not in stock-it has a crew neck and is very warm as a layer in winter.