Sivana Sand - Use as a protective base in burners and bowls when lighting charcoal, resins, smudge, and incense.
- Use only in suggested burners, no wood or plastic
- Pour sand into burner and place on a safe surface
- Keep burners away from from children, pets and other flammable materials.
- 4 oz. packages for colors - Natural is 8 oz. package
- Sourced in USA, Non-toxic
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- abalone shell
What a great tool to use to get rid of negativity
I gave my son a birthday gift of the sand and cedar wood incense with the little abalone shell. His Upper West side NYC apartment is small, and would not make my son happy to have something taking up a lot of space. He was most enthusiastic about the gift and pointed out to me that he had been out of sand, and this was the perfect gift.
Fast shipping. Great product.
Very good, but found a less expensive version
Beautiful rich color is as shown!