The use of copper and other metals for medicinal purposes is found throughout recorded history. It is believed by some ancient cultures that wearing copper can help to alleviate many inharmonious energy in the human body, such as arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome. These copper bracelets are handmade made using recycled metals in fair trade Indian workshops. Five unisex styles of bracelets are available, each differing in composition, design, and attributes.
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
Beautiful craftsmanship. Fits perfectly and lightweight. Love it
Lovely braided copper that adjusts to your wrist and stays in place. I have been wearing this bracelet everyday in our current situation and it has felt right. Highly recommend.
Wonderful piece, so pretty. I have worn it every day since I have had it. Wears well, easy to get on and off. Nice weight, not too heavy. I have been wearing it on my right arm in Hope's it will help with some pain I have been having on and off in my hand, so far so good, not sure I have been wearing it long enough to make a difference but I haven't had any pain so far :)
I love this bracelet
Very cute design and it’s soft that I can bend it to be smaller to fit my wrist.