It is believed by some ancient cultures that wearing copper may help to alleviate inharmonious conditions in the human body, such as arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome. These copper bracelets are handmade made using recycled metals in fair trade Indian workshops.
- Handcrafted by Fair Trade partners in India and Nepal
- Adjustable, Fits Wrist Sizes 6.5 - 8 inches
- Bangle measure 6 inches, end to end
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
fit is nice, get alot of nice comments on it
I really like the bracelet. Haven't noticed yet its power of healing. HAHA Thank you!
Beautiful piece however after a week of occasional wear it has already tarnished and metals are soft so bracelet crimps easily. The bracelet does provide some needed EMF protection.
Really I liked this one and it's wearing comfortable for me also.If any friends ask about this one,sure i suggest with your Website. Thank you so much for best services.