Harem-style Mayuri Pants feature pretty peacock prints and comfy smocked waistband. "Mayuri" is the Hindi word for peacock, the national bird of India.
- 100% Rayon
- One Size - Fits Waist Sizes 26 - 32 inches
- Made in Thailand
- Handwash in Cold Water, Line Dry - do not put in Dryer
|Fits Waist||26 - 32|
|Fits Hips||36 - 42|
|Garment Measurements||One Size|
Every purchase helps supply and distribute Vitamin A to Indian children in desperate need. Learn more!
Our Return Policy
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 60 days from the original shipping date.
- Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us.
- Items purchased outside of the United States are not eligible for returns due to customs issues.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment used to make the original purchase.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We usually process returns quickly, but just in case, please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the items for your account to be refunded. We will send you an email once we have completed the refund process.
How to make an easy exchange or return
Please visit our Exchanges & Returns Portal
Unless the item is defective or damaged, you will be responsible for the shipping costs to send the item back to us.
They fit great. We all loved them!
A gift that was truly appreciated to the highest extent by my close friend :) thank you !!Sivana !!
The colors are great, the fit comfortable if not a little long ( I'm 5'3" and 117 pounds) but they are still fine. Highly recommend.
Ordered 2 pairs of these pants in different colors. I love the fit and color however, given the US price (compared to cost of where and how they are made) I would have expected better quality. There was a hole in one of the pockets and some fraying on a seem that will need to be mended.
Are super cute and I love wearing them!